Saturday, November 6, 2010

An interview with Nina Nelson!

Hey, everybody! I've got a suprise for you...It's an interview with Nina Nelson! She's really friendly! :) I love talking with her. So, here you have an interview:

Question 1: Is Randa like your friend? I mean, is she always with you, when you need her?

Nina: Randa and I are best friends! We do everything together. She is always there for me and I can always count on her.

me:Awww! That's cool! I need to ask you about my country...I live in Poland. What do you think about Poland? :)

Nina: Poland sounds fun! I've never been before though. I would love to visit some time though. :)

me: Oh! So, we're waiting for you! To what girl from the "U Smile" music video you talk the most? :)

Nina: Well not including my sister I talk to Allie the most. I'm friends with everyone though, but we've become really good friends with Allie. :)

me: That's awesome...okay, one girl asks about make-up. Do you wear make-up? just lipstick and eye-make up?

Nina: Yes of course I wear makeup! We like to use bare minerals for foundation. I usually wear light eye makeup and mascara, and bronzer on my cheeks. We usually wear a pink lipgloss on the lips.

me: @BieberSmilex asks "what was your the worst dream?"

Nina: That's a hard one. But I hate those dreams where you are trying to run from something and you can't run!

me: Me too! I really often fall from the tree in my dreams. If you could pick one country to visit, which one would it be? And why?

Nina: I would visit Europe because there are so many awesome places that I want to see. The culture seems so different in Europe and I would absolutely love to meet new people and learn new things.

me: Oh. When you will visit Europe - come to Poland :) I bet you'd love my country. Thank you for an interview! Love you. xoxo

Nina: Yes I hope to come to Poland some day! I'm sure I would love it. Thank you for this interview. I can't wait to see the new post. xoxo (the post - Nina reads our blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment