Sunday, March 6, 2011

An interview with Randa Nelson!

Hi! I know I didn't post anything since Jenuary. Well, I'm going to change it starting with an interview with Randa Nelson! Here it comes:
Martyne: Hey, Randa! Question 1: Do you remember your first crush? Can you tell us something about it?
Randa: My first crush was this kid named Christopher. I was in pre school. I remember him being very sweet. He was my best friend.
Martyne: What would you like to do in the future?
Randa: In the future, I would like to be a successful artist. I would love to be in movies or on a TV show. I also love singing, dancing, and writing songs. I want my sister and I to have our own band, and and we can create our own music.
Martyne: What's your favourite school subject and why?
Randa: My favorite academic school subject language. I am in French 4 and Spanish 2. It is really important to me to be able to communicate with as many people as I can. Learning a new language can open up a whole new world.
Martyne: How was working with Justin Bieber? How was on the U Smile music video set?
Randa: It was an amazing experience to work with Justin Bieber. He is a such a talented guy and a genuinely nice person. There was a lot of people on set. People were constantly fixing his hair and cleaning the stage. Everyone was really nice. It was a great experience.

Thank you, Randa for getting some time to answer the questions! We love you and we hope you enjoyed the post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment